Thursday, December 27, 2007

You're not fat...you're pregnant...

But I'm just feeling fat here at 20 weeks and I can't help but think of the work ahead to try to get back to "normal" after all this is over. It may be vain, but in the end, you really are ztuck with a different body than you started with and some make the adjustment better than others...I'm the exception...I continue to look pregnant years after teh child is delivered...excercise and diet just result in looking slightly less pregnant. It's a drag.

On a higher note, our abay boy is doing exceptionally well. He has a lovely profile on ultrasound...that's right we are having a little boy ;). He weighed 12 ounces last week, so he's still a wee one. He looks beautfully formed. A wee complication this time around...teh placenta is still partially covering the cervix, which may mean difficulties in delivering at home again- which makes me nervous as hell...I hate hospitals and I really don't want to have to deliver in one. Worse than that I really don't want the epidural...scares the lights out of me. I'll find out more at my next ultrasound at 31 weeks.

So far another good pregnancy...weight gain aside...so far no hives or restless legs like before...so here's hoping it keeps up.

No comments: