Friday, November 19, 2004

Week 5

Welcome to our Pregblog.

I have recently confirmed the suspiscion that I am 5 weeks pregnant.
I knew the very morning after though. I can't say how, I just did.

I tenatively told Alan that my tummy felt "funny" - but wasn't sure whether I should be so bold as to say I know I am pregnant - just in case.

We are still in the red right now, so I a taking extra care to make sure that everything will go well. I am looking forward to a surprise announcment at Christmas. Alan and I should have some fun with that.

How I am feeling:
Feeling premenstral and tired. Definately peeing more than usual, but so far no morning sickness, or weird cravings.

I do need to get some daily excercise in...I definately don't want to hit the 200lb mark! Whoa...thta woud be too much. I ma kinda hoping that the little guy will help by using up some of the valuable fat stores, so it is diet as usual for me.

No comments: