Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Progress Update - 21 weeks and 3 days

So far, I am still feeling great. Other than a bit of low blood pressure, I am in tip top shape and feel wonderful. I ma horrified however by the Scale which has tipped froward to 180 lbs! That is up 17 lbs since I got pregnant. Is this normal? Well according to my chart which is based on a 3 lb weight gain in the first three months and a pound every week in teh second trimester...I am over by 3 lbs. Arrgh. But the midwife said that it was an average and that I can expect spurts rather thana consistent rise in weight...well I have to trust her on that...but I am not entirley sure that I believe her :)

My waist has exploded out to 42 inches! Geez - will I ever get back to a 32/33? I have big ambitious plans to get to a 31! We'll see...Ia m getting ahead of myself...

I am starting to feel her move around more and more...it is very neat...it's like she is saying "Hi mom - it's me!".

No comments: