Friday, January 28, 2005

So, What's the Theme for your Nursery?

There are many mysteries to having a baby. ONe of them is that no one knows where amniotic fluid comes from - no clue. The other mysteries are the unending number of gadgets and such used to make your child a genious before age 3 and to make you more comfortable.. There is a dollar to be made everywhere on a fretting parent.

So when my co-worker asked me what the theme was for my nursery...i was like...uh? Theme? It has to have a theme? I gues.."Second Hand" - Cause that's all I'm gonna get for this fast growing tyke... music lessons for his developing brain. While I think that Al's threat to put the tyke in a clementine box for the first couple of weeks was a bit over the top...it may come close ;)

What theme did the pioneers have for their nurseries?

No comments: