Wednesday, July 13, 2005

38 Weeks and 4 days


Together
Originally uploaded by Viva.
The Nursery is finally ready - but are we? I have become somewhat accustomed to getting larger by the day and it hardly seems possible that our daughter will soon join us. So to make her a little less imaginary, I have been washing and folding her receiving blankets, her clothes and getting her change table ready. Somwhow it still seems surreal - there is still no baby to receive in the neatly folded and laundered blankets.

We are getting excited to become a family and begin our journey, but I am also savouring each moment that I we have right now. We decided to take some photos while she is still getting ready to join us - I think they turned out nice and I think it captures how happy we are now as well as the anticipation of having her join us...

No comments: